Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jumping "out of" love.

Do people fall out of love?

Apparently, yes.

Without any fights or arguments to sour relationships, with no mistrust or misunderstanding to severe ties. Not even an "other woman" to entice you away.

You "fell out of" love.

*cue for applause* [this is an angry post]

I begged you to tell me where I went wrong. I promised to adhere to all your wishes. I apologized for what ever my mistakes were.

I begged you to stay.

I reminded you of all your promises. I reminded you of all that you pledged. I bade you to think of me just a little.

I begged you to stay.

But you'd fallen out of love. "It's not your fault. It's my heart."

Quietly, without so much as a whisper, a splash, your heart fell out of love.

You could've told me. We could've jumped out together. I wouldn't have drowned in there alone.

Jinhein jurm-e ishq pe naaz tha, woh gunahgaar chalay gaey.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall out of love? It sounds so wrong and yet so very true. So very fucking true.

Mine didn't fall out of love. Mine was never there in the first place. Falling in love with an apparition. Now that's a first.

Why do we sound like reflections in different hues and tints?

hassan said...

It’s so strange or may be just a coincidence that I am talking to this friend right now and after going through this post I told him that if you would have written something about your feelings right now it would have been exactly the same as her post, not even the difference of words!
I hope you are holding up fine! May God do what’s best for both of you! Ameen :-)

Meenah said...

This was just an angry post.

I do believe this was the best that could have happened. A person who tends to "fall out of love" would do so at any point he/she chose to. In such a case, I believe sooner is better then later. =]

I'm not even really depressed any more. Just resigned.

Mehreen, the same shit happens to a lot of people. We're not the first, we won't be the last. The same play, the same dialogues, different characters. =]

Ally said...

Falling out of love scares me to death. My life is all about fighting and arguing time to time.

Meenah said...

Ally, I was reminded of this when I read your comment: http://meenahtariq.blogspot.com/2009/02/confusion-reigns-supreme.html

We all have moments of doubt. But don't fear anything. Believe me, jin logon ne chorna hota hai un ko kuch bhi de do, woh karein ge wohi. Aur jo tehernay walay hain woh kuch bhi ker lo nahin jaein ge. Compromises chalti rehti hain. But be yourself. =]

Aly said...

M, i dont know what happened.. but i hate the fact that he didn't give you any reason for it.

I still seethe with what happened, (most probably my fault) though she never told me my mistake and one day decided to leave. I still am seeking for a reason. Sometimes i try to make one to convince my self.

And yes, it will be all good. It always is. Stupid no?

Meenah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meenah said...

Finally, I should say.

Aly said...

you 'think'. sigh you can never be sure. and you taking the right step gl :) hf...

Memory Keeper said...

Theres something I could tell you that would want you to kill me.

Then theres soemthing I could tell you but then I'll have to kill you.

I just wish I could.

Meenah said...

Usman Mir. You suck.

Now I'm wondering what and how and why.